Ileana Ileana Ileana !

A BLOG FOR ILEANA AND ONLY ILEANA!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Interview : Part II


Personal interests:

Ileana used to sketch a lot (a talent she inherited from her father). "Now I lost touch," she rues. She also used to sing English songs on stage and even auditioned for a band (but the band never took off). "I didn't have any style of my own but I could imitate any singer and sing the song."

She is an avid reader of Sidney Sheldon. "I have read all his books and am waiting for the new one."

Ileana loves being near the water and tried snorkelling too recently and enjoyed it.

If you thought her hour-glass physique is due to workouts, she surprises you by saying, "I am not a gym person. I just do some stretches and some exercises for the abs. Although I am a foodie, I eat in moderation and eat what I like."

Though she is busy acting, Ileana is also pursuing her graduation (2nd year) through correspondence from Bombay University.

Although she has earned name, fame and money, yet her feet are planted in terra firma. "My mother keeps me grounded."

Ileana is happy since she is doing well. I am thankful for what I have got. I want to be the best in what I do," she signs off.

Courtesy : rediff.com

4 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, I love her

 
At 11:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks really cute, sweet and beautiful.
Keep posting about her ;-)

 
At 2:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my words are not enough to say about her . all the best for her

 
At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM FAN OF THE ILEANA, AND I HAVE MUCH ADMIRATION FOR IT, AND IT IS THE EXCELLENT ACTRESS, AND SINCERELY I LOVE THE ILEANA VERY VERY VERY, AND I DESIRE EVERYTHING OF GOOD FOR IT, AND THAT IT HAS MANY AND MANY HAPPINESSES IN THE LIFE OF IT! ILEANA, I LOVE YOU! ILEANA, SINCERELY YOU IS WONDERFUL, AND SIMPLE, AND VERY HUMBLE! I LOVE YOU

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home