Ileana Ileana Ileana !

A BLOG FOR ILEANA AND ONLY ILEANA!!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006




























The glamour doll has been stealing the show with her sexy looks from Devadasu and Pokiri.

Now she wants to steal the audiences with her performance. It isn't easy to shed the sexy tag, but Ileana wants to try hard. Here are some snippets of Ileana on her movie career.

"People are behind me for the glamour show I did for screen. Now I want to steer my career, and I am trying not to make any wrong moves from now on. My previous films were important to me for various reasons. Now it is a conscious decision for not to be called sexy anymore. I would like rather to be known as a performer. Well, I know I look sexy wearing a sari fully. But I have to pick and choose characters, as people expect more from me", says Ileana.

She also adds saying, "Mahesh puts a lot of effort for every shot. And he makes you believe everyone that hard work leads to perfection. And it's been great working with him. He…'s been very cooperative. I am looking forward for good roles with big stars in the future".

Hope she Does so....



1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good BLog.....

Keep Posting more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home